What To Bring
(Click here for a printer friendly copy of checklist)
- #1: The desire to relax and have fun! We also suggest:
- Clothing appropriate to the season and weather forecast
- Non-marking soft soled shoes
- Sunscreen. We respectfully request you avoid using “bronzing” or “sunless” tanning agents, AS WELL AS “SPRAY” SUN BLOCK, prior to or after boarding. They make very difficult to remove stains on Catchin’ Up II‘s pristine white interior surfaces.
- What food and beverage (other than the iced down bottled water that we provide at no additional charge) you would like while underway. We want all of our guests to have a great time on the water. Refreshing “adult beverages” are fine. However, to insure your safety, any party deemed to be incapacitated by drugs or alcohol will be returned to their departure point, terminating the charter without refund. This judgment is at the sole discretion of Captain Alan.
- Medications. If you are prone to motion sickness, please pack accordingly.
- Cooler for your catch (please leave in your vehicle until our return). Our contracts for dockage in Yorktown and Gloucester Point, VA strictly prohibit the cleaning and/or disposal of fish anywhere in the vicinity. Please be aware you will need to transport any catch you keep to an appropriate location for this purpose.
- Gratuity: 15 to 20 percent of charter fee is customary.